We’re seeking a Node.js Developer with at least 2 years of experience to handle the data interchange between our server and the client application. Your key role will be to create all server-side logic, maintain the central database, and guarantee high performance and responsiveness for front-end requests.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions – like SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB or NoSQL Database like Couchbase, D-Graph
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it , such as Express JS, Strong Loop, etc
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and Promises and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors such as Styles, Less
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems(Internal or Third party), servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient in code versioning tools, such as Git or TFS
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional development opportunities.
- Collaborative and creative work environment.
- Opportunity to work on diverse and exciting projects.